What does the picture of a newborn baby bring to mind? Especially the skin of a newborn baby? Do words like fresh, smooth, young and soft fit the description? Wouldn’t you love your skin to look fresher, smoother, softer and younger? Well the good news is that your skin can be revitalized and improved so that it does look softer, fresher, and more importantly, healthier. Medical Microdermabrasion can help restore some of the lost youth and vitality to your skin.
Microdermabrasion can help with:
- Sun damaged skin – face, neck and shoulders
- Age spots – hands and face
- Reduction of minor to moderate early aging fine lines – eyes and forehead
- Blending of cosmetic surgery or laser treatments
- Reduction of acne scarring
- Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads
- Minor scar revision
- Hyperpigmentation reduction
- Oily skin
- Rejuvenation of skin health
Time inevitability takes its toll on your skin. Exposure to the elements causes it to become damaged and dull. Fortunately, there is a solution. Microdermabrasion offers many benefits to people of all skin types….because few of us still have the skin we were born with. Make an appointment with our physician for a free consultation to see if you can benefit from Microdermabrasion treatments. You too can emerge with smoother, softer, brighter skin.